Sunday, August 31, 2008

Mike C

Hello everyone! I feel that I should probably introduce myself a little bit. Basically, I am a computer geek at heart. Always have been, always will be. At school I was one of those "special kids" who was in the advanced computing classes with, like, two other people. I have made some good friends over the course of my relatively short life who share the same passion for technology as I do, and so I have decided to help spread that passion to others.

I do a variety of work on computers, mainly having to do with programming. I use Java, VB, Python, C++, and Ruby depending on what I need. I am also a big fan of web design, and I do a bit of image design for forum signatures and websites in my spare time. More than just the software/programming side of technology, however, I love to build all things robotic and circuit-y. If it has wires, turns on, and has at least one blinking light, then I love it :).

I hope that I will be able to keep y'all entertained and interested in the wonderful world of technology with my articles and posts, and I hope that you all enjoy your stay at the Hack Hut.

**One last note - we are looking for contributors to the Hack Hut, so if you are interested, please let us know!

No comments: