Friday, December 12, 2008

imdownwitu is WTF

So, I got a message on Facebook a few days ago from a friend (from whom I rarely hear anything), saying, "What is up with you being on imdownwitu."  Well, I immediatly was like, "Wtf, I haven't gone to that website."  Then again, I had been doing some rather shaky work, and perhaps I had accidentally tripped over the website.  So I open up a new tab and go to imdownwitu.com.

Bad idea.

Immediately I could tell that it was not a good site.  It said something to me.  I hate it when my computer makes noise, and I would know if I had been to the site before.  Also, it gave me a pop up explaining something to me about my profile picture being uploaded from this IP.  Not true, I knew that to be a fact.  So I closed the tab, and proceeded to write on the persons wall, "wtf, how would you know if I had been there, which I haven't."

And, as it turns out, she didn't write that post on my wall.  Something is moving about Facebook, and I don't like it.  So if you get any sort of link on your wall, don't go to it (unless you are running Linux) if it is anything else than google.com.

No comments: