Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Spore - Infested!

And I am not talking about invested by penis mosters, even though that seemed to be the case.  No, this time, it is even worse.  I didn't know about it.  In fact, I wanted my Mother to buy the game for me because it looks so amazing.

But wait.  It is invested.  I learned about its infestation through the Pirate Bay, interestingly enough.  And I feel that the game should almost be Pirated for this purpose.

Because, uh yeah.  It is infested.

With DRM.

The interesting thing is, people are pissed about it.  And I mean, really pissed.  Just as Apple gives off music with DRM, Spore has it built in as well.  You can only install it on three computers, and there are even more restrictions.  This ruins the fun value of the game!  And you know what, people agree.  Check out the reviews on Amazon about this.  Unbelievable.  What do you think?

No comments: